TrueSpot is an exciting technology startup delivering Real Time Location Services (RTLS) for Auto Dealerships. With the extensive benefits of RTLS, TrueSpot goes several steps further with a solution suite that is first of its kind in industry. Lot Management 360 not only delivers pinpoint key and car locations at an instant, but greatly enhances and streamlines operations, increases efficiency, reduces costs, improves TrueSpot Dealer partners engagement and delivers more cars sold. For Fixed Ops, TrueSpot also reduces costs and increases satisfaction. And for Recon, TrueRecon delivers the industry’s first location aware recon solution. No longer needing to rely on manual process and sifting through erroneous data, TrueRecon delivers not only real validated data of the real-time status of every vehicle in Recon, but alerts and management not before possible. This means front line faster!
This is an excellent ground floor sales opportunity with uncapped potential!
Job Title: National VP Sales
Job Description: TrueSpot is growing and we are seeking a self-motivated, results-oriented national VP sales JD, focused on North America in our Salt Lake City or Dallas Ofiice. As an early-stage startup, you will enjoy the thrill ride of launching an innovative suite of cutting-edge technology solutions to the market. If you have VP sales experience, (preferably selling software solutions to dealers), a proven record of successful Inside Sales (Inside Sales/BDR/BDC), a strong work ethic, and enjoy working with an outstanding team, we have the opportunity for you!
We are looking for a strong, high-energy national VP sales leader to operate sales. You must comfortable with leading a sales team.
- Competitive Base salary (based on experience)
- Strong Commissions and Bonus Plan
- Early-Stage Stock Options
- On the job training and unlimited growth potential
The Sales VP is responsible for leading the sales operations. This position includes all activities regarding to sales leading.
The Sales VP is responsible for leading sales including planification, organization, driving revenue and sales cycle management. This includes taking ownership of the development and implementation of the sales strategy with the aim of increasing sales and market share. Understanding of technology and hands-on experience are important. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Inside Sales Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing, coaching and leading a growing team of salespeople
- Leveraging data to develop, implement and iterate strategies for developing business and achieving company’s sales goals
- Creating a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Developing and implementing hiring, training and performance management frameworks that enable growth
- Managing the sales team’s operations and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Defining and overseeing sales staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets
- Working closely with the leadership team to align resources and product/market fit for optimal growth/profitability
- Working closely with technology and business operations to deliver tools and processes that enable the sales team to be most effective
Inside Sales Requirements and Qualifications
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential TrueSpot Dealer partners
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of TrueSpot services and its position in the industry
- High school degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Minimum 2-year previous proven track-record and experience in outbound call center, inside sales or BDR/BDC experience in SaaS/DaaS/PaaS, or related software sales experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/PipeDrive Salesforce experience preferred