TrueSpot is an exciting technology startup delivering Real Time Location Services (RTLS) for Auto Dealerships. With the extensive benefits of RTLS, TrueSpot goes several steps further with a solution suite that is first of its kind in industry. Lot Management 360 not only delivers pinpoint key and car locations at an instant, but greatly enhances and streamlines operations, increases efficiency, reduces costs, improves customer engagement and delivers more cars sold. For Fixed Ops, TrueSpot also reduces costs and increases satisfaction. And for Recon, TrueRecon delivers the industry’s first location aware recon solution. No longer needing to rely on manual process and sifting through erroneous data, TrueRecon delivers not only real validated data of the real-time status of every vehicle in Recon, but alerts and management not before possible. This means front line faster!
This is an excellent ground floor sales opportunity with uncapped potential!
Job Title: Sales Manager/Director
Job Description: TrueSpot is growing and we are seeking a self-motivated, results-oriented Sales Manager for Texas, focused on DFW. As an early stage startup, you will enjoy the thrill ride of launching an innovative suite of cutting edge technology solutions to the market. If you have retail auto dealership experience, (preferably selling software solutions to dealers), a proven record of successful outside sales, a strong work ethic, and enjoy working with an outstanding team, we have the opportunity for you!
We are looking for a strong, high-energy business developer and closer to drive sales in this territory. You must be able to establish partnership style relationships with existing customers and be comfortable with cold calling to identify new prospects.
- Competitive Base salary (based on experience)
- Strong Commissions and Bonus Plan
- Early Stage Stock Options
- On the job training and unlimited growth potential
The Sales Representative is responsible for generating new business through outside sales activities including cold calls, prospecting, telemarketing, territory planning and client relationship building. This position includes a high degree of autonomy, so it requires a proven track record as a self-starter with proven performance as a seasoned sales professional. Understanding of technology and hands-on experience important.
- Passion, energy and love of a challenge
- 3+ years sales Experience
- Experience selling to Retail Auto Dealership and/or direct experience in Sales, F&I, Operations, Management at a Dealership
- Demonstrated skills in prospecting and generating new business
- Excellent closing skills
- Strong sales presentation and consultative selling skills
- Effective rapport and relationship building skills
- Ability to take initiative and manage time efficiently
- Technology aptitude and understanding – ability to communicate and sell tech
- Sales of mobile applications, cloud, SaaS, and general technology a strong plus
Interested candidates, please complete the form below and paste the text of your resume in the message box OR send your CV to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer